Friday 6 September 2019

confident is the key?

Hey there, Assalammualaikum and greeting!

I just finished my trial, Alhamdulillah. I'm not doing my best but meh I'll just let it past and focus more for the next one I guess? InsyaAllah, please pray a lot for me. I tried to jot down stuff for blog contents but I think most of them are just snobbish ideas that sounds ungrateful and full with negativity hahaha :D

Good news is, I am currently handling my period pain ( which was starting yesterday. ) It was right after the last paper, even though it has shown symptoms earlier but Alhamdulillah 3000x, Allah still loves me and treat me so well like HE saves me to not suffer the pain on the day I seat for examinations. That's the good part is. Hahaha. So, I take MC today which is my #first mc this year because I cannot tolerate about the pain, much. My mum always tells me that the pain is only 1/10 of birthing me. Hshshs, I cannot even.

Okay, what an intro. So yea, I just come across with another thought today under the keypoint of confident.


So like me myself, gaining the confidence is like when I can feel that yakeen from Allah, that He has set things for me AND i will just do all right. He always knows the best so I hipe I CAN ALWAYS REMEMBER that everything just going to be all right. Not to mention the support from my circle of people too. You know that little hopes that lit you up? That feeling is one of a true form of happiness. I always feel hype whenever someone motivate me, POSITIVELY. So whenever this feeling crops up, I think I shall be more grateful that day with the pleased feeling thatcAllah has granted for me. Oh and also when I have that random day feeling of " I don't care, I'll just do it anyway " xD

I admit that I am brave enough sometime but for sure not all the times! I am that typical low-self-confident person but nothing to be ashamed of, I guess? It's normal to has that feeling especially when I believe that I am in the path of growing hahaha, #tryingtobepositiveatupmost

When I watch some schoolmates doing amazes thing on the big stage, I would always say " Woah, the confidence though! " Because I don't really mind either it is successful performance or what ( besides handling second hand of embarassment ) as it still takes a lot of courages to be there on stage and being crowd of attention, receiving the cold stares and unbothered gazes ( which the thing I hate the most by the way even though it is not true at all hahaha )

So how about you? What things make you feel confident? and how do you grab the chance?

ps : i'm still struggling to handle my blog title post like you see the big blue kind of link? hahhaha i don't know what to do TT buat buruk aje !

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your trials! And you're right, just gotta keep moving forward hehe. Oh god.. I can totally relate when it comes to period pain. The scariest moment in a month would be my 3rd or 4th day of period. Only 1/10? of childbirth??!! Oh lord.. I'm not sure if I'm willing to go through that.. T-T (sayang mamaa)

    And yess, it's totally normal to not be confident like all the time. I'm like that as well. But my career kinda force me to always move out of my comfort zone hahaha. I'm grateful nonetheless. I used to participate in English theaters when I was studying, acting as villains cause that's what I do best hahaha (my all time favourite was the witch!). I guess most of my self-esteem grew from that hehe.

    "I've done more embarrassing stuff in the past, even in front of big crowds. I can do it again." - That's what I would always tell myself whenever I'm having anxiety, especially when I was presenting my thesis or handling my SPP interview, holy shish hahaha. That was nerve wrecking but it all went well! Thank god for that hahaha.

    If you feel you can't be confident, try your hardest to fake it. Don't worry about making mistake. I'm always scare that I might use wrong grammar when I'm presenting in English but you know what, so what if I do? I'm not a native speaker. I'm still learning and I'll learn from my mistakes.

    Keep trying your best and believe in yourself! Ariena bolehh! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai pretty, wei takley bayang kalau tengah test kena senggugut . Tak boleh focus kot 😭😭😭. . The thing make me feel confident when im doing everything alone, decides everything by myself , do the hard thing or men's work by myself . Kata lain,be independent la . Life tough bila kita dah start berfikiran matang , malu nak susahkan mak ayah n adik beradik yang lain . Kawan2 pun tak semua akan kekal . Based on my experience , kawan baik sekali pun once diorang dah jumpa pasangan masing2 or dah kawen , diorang takan always ada dengan kita dah even kita perlukan diorang time tu . So siapa lagi kita nak harapkan kalau bukan diri sendiri . Eh panjang la kalau nak cerita bab independent nie . Hahaha 😂😂

    Btw , good luck on your trial 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question people do ask me the most is "how to be confident just like you". I dont know but tips that I usually give is FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT and you have to love yourself, think that you are enough. You will do great then InshaAllah.

    And all the best to you :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think confident is in my blood. I can't even left the house all by myself. It's even worse when it comes to solo presentation at school. Fuhhh... not for me. I'd rather skip and failed I don't care.

    I'm still learning how to be confident though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. confident does not come easily. Ive been experienced something like this a lot in school. being upfront on stage and shaking like hell. But it is all worth. You need to practice being on stage facing the crowd. Who am I now? Delivering speech in auditorium in front of 500 college student is too easy. Spontaneous without bring a note, proud of myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow , tabikkkkk spring !!! mohon bagi speech depan saya pulak nanti . Speech tau , bukan membebel . hahahah . .

      Delete

Your comments are highly appreciated, thank you.