Thursday 9 January 2020

My First Job After SPM

My First Job After SPM

Ohayo and Assalammualaikum ladies. It's already the second week of January and I hope your year starts with utmost blessing from Our Rabb. Right after finishing down my moved here, I tried to find job to fill my reput time here. It was hard but Alhamdullilah I managed to find one. I work at my aunt's kedai makan and so far so good. It is daily work ( 7 days straight for whole week ) so sometimes I feel burning out. But with the good intention to only please Him, I just followed the flow and do my best.

Sometimes I take wrong order, I burn my hand while carrying the hot water without tray and starve for a moment to handle the customers services. But other than that, the benefits that I reap here are more than the tired feeling. I did learned a lot of things here. Sometimes I am in awe struck when amazing thought lingering my mind while doing works and observing people.

Not only that, I also teach some kids to mengaji and tuition at night. Well I would like to not say tuition because it just me helping my lil cousin. I dont do much effort too because girl is tired after working agagaga. But I'm trying my best to satisfy everyone. Last night was a bit overwhelmed for me. I thought that I neglect my self care these days with all the non stop works. Maybe I shall take an off day for every week and yea. It's not weak but empowering your inner self. I choose to believe that. No more condemn yourself this year! Aja aja haipppppppp.

9 comments:

  1. all the best girl! masa muda best ambik pengalaman kerja macam nie sebab boleh belajar ragam orang dan tahu susahnya nak cari duit kan T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right2. Sometimes memang stress nak layan customer and I learn that customer is not always right hahahah. Pardon me hehe. Thank you BV!!

      Delete
  2. Let's try again - let's try our best to satisfy our self too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fighting! you can do this. i'm happy that you're learning and gaining a lot of experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh thankyou Ray! Im just trying my best to prepare myslef onwards. Heheh

      Delete
  4. Bagus! Adik I lama juga baru dapat kerja. Banyak tempat dah penuh and kedai macam Secret Recipe prefer perempuan lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good when you lived at city and ada transport or license ke apa. It will be lot smoother kan?

      Delete
  5. Experience is the best teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated, thank you.