Tuesday 4 August 2020

College D1

College D1

[ 4 Aug 2020 ]

Started a day with stomach ache, but it was fine. Bid a farewell to all the cats and Comot seemed like behaving well when I pat him. Now that I type this, I miss every cats that are probably playing around right now at home. With a heavy load of stuff that I brought today, everyone did breathe heavily all the steps on their way to the room. My floor is on the upper level so I got to say, my breath were a lot heavier every second that passed away. I was the first one to enter the room so I chose the bed that close with windows and started to sort out my things at the place. I managed to read few pages of Heaven Sent by Norhafsah Hamid though.

-

It was bit boring, waiting for the next agenda but I hope it's gonna be fine tonight. Also my body ACHED a lot. It hurts and pain lol. Everyone are busy playing with their phone, so I decided to write a blog post.

2 comments:

Your comments are highly appreciated, thank you.