Friday 20 March 2020

Into Journaling

INTO JOURNALING

ps : this post suppose to be published on 11 February of 2020. but i feel like to not post back then T__T

Hello and Assalammualaikum everyone. 2020 is indeed a year where I am in the phase of growing, learning and trying to harvest ilm' as much as I could, *deep* inside my heart. There are no more syllabus of Addmath & Physcic but only, a syllabus of my life.  February is not even done yet but I got to declare that this whole month gonna be a gloomy month for me since it has been proven by its first overwhelming two weeks, mashaAllah. I feel like I lost to my own self a lot than I thought as I kept messing up things & obviously I didn't feel good. But I think that is okay. It's not all about rainbow right? May I able to get full rahmah from Him and pure blessing in whatever things I commit on.

So today, I would like to present my first ever journaling contents of January edition, 2020. I use a thick and simple book that have no fancy appearances where I bought from Mr.Diy shop. Ahead note, this is my first time journaling so here we go.

The front cover.


The owner page.


52 weeks saving.


January cover.


Thoughts.


Podcast.


Book review.


Gratitude list of January.


& more in February + March like quran tadabbur ( i'm trying my best to do this hshshs ) and my reflect over 99 great names of God. I am a procrastinate person but I try laaa haha. It was very tempted sometimes to see all those pretty journaling done by the Instagrammers who are creative and dedicated. 

So are you writing journal as well?
Is it a daily planner?
Or is it bullet journal?
Is there some things that you would like to share?
Tell me in the comments section below, readers.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Ariena! It's very nice to know that you've started journalling :3

    I haven't journal for quite a while, especially when I'm in KL. Can't say I was too overwhelmed with work, it's just.. I don't feel like it. I even left my journal in Terengganu. I need the comfort of my cozy room in my hometown to actually write I guess. I only have my planner 'cause I need it to be a functioning human being hehe.

    I love that you always try your best to be positive. We need optimism especially during hard times like these days. Who would have thought that our 2020 would turn out this way right? It's.. an eye-opening experience for all of us I bet.

    I've been downloading games (and not playing it) and reading books these past few days. I forgot how it feels to enjoy reading after not reading an actual book for a while. Graphic novels are different compared to those thick "Times New Roman" font printed ones. I really do love reading after all. Currently reading "Unnatural Creatures" by Neil Gaiman.

    I'm hoping to finish several other books before the restriction order ended. As much as I love spending time with my family and doing all the things that I want, I do not wish for this outbreak to get worse. Besides, I got my 'kids' in KL that needs proper education and I being paid for that.

    I assume it can only get worse before it gets better but let's pray that everything will get better sooner. I'm thinking of making a reply letter to you and send it once things have calmed down. I just need to do something other than just reading, playing games and what a better thing to do other than making cute letters and preparing goodies hehe.

    I haven't heard from Sue for a while but I'm glad that you're still here. I don't have any other penpals that are into letter swapping. I'm excited to share my stationery collection with you just because I have excessive amount of it hahaha. I hope you don't mind receiving them :3

    Ah.. now that's a long comment hehe. I hope you're having a nice day. I really wanna try making the viral Dolgona Coffee but it looks terrifyingly sweet hahaha. Maybe I'll just stick to my usual Milo drink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nini! Hehe thank you. One of the main reasons why I started journaling is because of you.


      I totally get it and I think it is okay to take a break sometimes, even though you love to do that. We need energy and pure passion during journaling, isn`t it? AND it is important to have comfy place to do all that, I believe hehe. Even I sometimes, macam aaa malas so I am not active into this yet but I tried!

      Yes, thank you. I hope you are doing all right too. I am worried about you sometimes and I pray that everything gonna be easy to you. Pat your back.

      That`s great! I have no more books to read now. But just now, I purchased books from ImanShopee. But I bet it gonna arrived late though with this RMO things T__T

      And it is okay for you to reply late regards my letter. I am totally fine with it and understand your condition. Take your time and gambatte! I love that you are trying best to explore stuff.

      Hahaah I dont mind at all and instead, I cannot wait for it. I`m still here, it just that I was not on the mood to write lately.

      Thank you again for such long comment. I appreciate it so much Nini. I havent tried yet and I am not a coffee drinker unfortunately. I hope you are doing well okie Nini? Stay safe and if anything you would like to talk about, you can e-mail me anytime! <3

      Delete
  2. that looks awesome to me. I can barely do one page hahaha.
    I consider myself to be not creative and that journalling is definitely not for me even though I love and enjoy writing so much.
    Every time I'm writing I tend to get lost in my own world.
    I hope you can keep on journalling and enjoy what you do. ^^

    stay safe dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray! That is what I like about your writing. It is okay and I hope those ideas content would be more in your blog and I would love to read it.

      Delete
    2. Awww you're so sweet. I could go on smiling even until the quarantine is over. You just made my day a lot brighter. Thanks to you too.

      I'll try my best and enjoy doing what I love too. ^^mmuah

      Delete
  3. sooo cute and creative! happy journaling :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Rasya! I bet you are doing better than me.

      Delete
  5. Love your journal. I could never make a journal like you. I just have no talent for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Farah! I have the same thoughts too last few years but this time, I use Nike motto, just do it.

      Delete

Your comments are highly appreciated, thank you.