Wednesday 19 December 2018

be the one



In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful. 


Assalammualaikum and hi, fellas. It's been a while I write something properly besides my lame and childish rants, and I feel excited somehow. I'm thinking the whole day on what topic should I write today. Something that worth to read? ANDDDD /drumroll thus, I decided to write about how to find someone that understand our heart.


I have so many flaws that even if I list it down, the page would not be enough. However, having someone that could understand me is something that I should be really appreciated with. As many hurdles facing one life, I guess having someone behind you is already a comfort I guess? No matter what happens, one will be there for you. Like look, life is full of questions without answers and some things should be solved together. That is where your-dearly-one will pay heed to your thoughts plus views and will be throwing different but realistic opinions to you. I personally think, someone who understand me deep inside, would help me in this content life.


So I just sit back and think for awhile. Look, I always try to find the right person to let out all my thoughts but I just can't. I had already stop finding the right person because I just too tired to let or boost out toward wrong person who doesn't deserved my fullest thoughts. Thanks of that, I always mumble alone with God and write on this blog. I guess life just like that. The circle life now is extremely small and it’s not even a circle anymore. It’s just a dot.


So my positive vibes just voice out this. How about I try to be that 'one' first, the 'one' that understand people, the 'one' that I can be in their shoes? Maybe that is the way the right person will eventually give a hand, lend their ears and shoulders. [ positive thoughts : ON ] Like no matter who she or he is. Named it, family, friends, spouse, life long partner or who ever that you can rely on. Try to be the 'one' that you want to have. Stop dreaming but make it real. Or maybe you could think that Allah make a way for you so that you are easily putting faith toward Him. Who knows? 


Nevertheless, let just du'a, wait and try to be that 'one'.

____________________________________

ps: did you guys saw the big and ugly title in my blog? i have been trying to fix it and i don't really know why it became like that. maybe i tertekan something during the pre-made of this blog. anyone know how to fix this? the title is link itself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated, thank you.