Sunday 24 March 2019

updating life | march edition

24 march,

ola! i was enjoying reading some post today and it actually boosted me to write as well and that's great!
I was thinking to update more and more but form five life drained me out. eh but guess what? I still survive alhamdulillah

I was so so so jubilant, waiting for this school holiday because yo, the girl finally got to rest! ( even though homework waiting at the table lolol )
nothing much to update for real, it just about studies life of an ordinary girl...

but little did you know, I noticed that the first three months I ride now were actually kinda good because I am new— like a new version of myself. I became a lot positive thanks to inspiring people out there ( shout out to aida azlin, teme abdullah our great 4 imam & lot more ) and again, that's great.

form 5 also a year where people keep asking what is your ambition and I already sit on 3 psychometric test this year, just get to know myself better. I try to not be anxious about the future and practice my best at what I'm doing right now rather. it's not like you got to determine your character and future with the 180 questions anyway. I try to take the positive nevertheless muehehe

I also enjoy reading lately! I am currently reading a biography of Talhah, companion of Rasulullah that written by al Ghaffar and so far it is not detailed that much but I got reflect a little bit despite the hurdles they faced during Islam getting to become wider. I did preorder teme Abdullah's new books too &&& I'm so excited. Wish to meet him personally at pwtc though sobs sobs

My sleep pace that I talk last post also kind of getting better? idk.. but I'm trying my best! The weather is scorching hot lately so stay hydrated people! any comment will be direct to my cbox because I don't bother myself to read new google feature. & tbh I'm so disappointed when they delete the comments without my conscious. huh! byee :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah the weather is super hot which makes me more grateful when it rains every now and then. My brother almost got a heatstroke while riding a motorcycle on his way to work sbb panas sangat. I hope April will be a great month for you too 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god, hoping he is getting better! Thank you tqa <3

      Delete

Your comments are highly appreciated, thank you.